1. TOPSHOP SCALLOP RAGLAN SHIFT DRESS: This is my perfect type of dress, black and oversized. I really like the scallop detailing as it makes the basic dress more feminine and cute. At 46 pounds, I do think it's pretty expensive for a little black dress, but because it's so basic I think I would get a lot of wear out of it. Mmmm, unsure.
2. TOPSHOP TRIBAL JACQUARD SKATER DRESS: I know this is on my "wish list" but I brought it today! I've had my eye on it for a while now and I just decided to get it instead of lusting over it every time I go in Topshop. I really do love it and I think £38 isn't too bad for a dress I could wear in the day and in the evening. I think it would look really cute with a jumper and scarf for a day time look.
3. NEW LOOK BLUE BOUCLE LONGLINE BLAZER: This picture does not give the blazer justice! It looks so much better in 'real life'. I saw it in New Look today and I fell in love, and it's a really cute blue colour which is perfect for spring. The only thing which stopped me from buying it is the price. I just find that £25 is too much to spend on one item in New Look! New Look is meant to be cheap! I don't know, maybe it's just me being tight. I will buy it one day!
4. TOPSHOP CHUNKY CATEYE SUNGLASSES: I just need these to cover my face. I love oversized sunglasses and I really like the cat eye shape frames on these ones. Perfect.
5. H&M STRIPPED BLOUSE: This blouse would look really nice tucked into bodycon skirts or even with black jeans. I just hope it isn't shear as that really ruins a good shirt! I hope to buy something like this as it's so casual and fits in with the monochrome trend for this spring/summer.