1. TOPSHOP MIX AND MATCH SHIFT DRESS: I keep seeing this dress in Topshop and every time I consider buying it. If I actually had money this would be straight in my wardrobe. Shift dresses are the dress of the season, and this one is seriously gorgeous. I love the mixture of different patters, it's so different to your usual shift dress. It would also be really cute with a cropped jumper, so you can only see the bottom half.
2. MANGO TUXEDO BLAZER: I've been looking for a white blazer for so long now and I can't find the perfect one at a reasonable price. This tuxedo blazer from mango comes pretty close to the perfect white blazer, (it also comes in black, mentol and red) I love how smart it looks. I would wear it with cute spring dresses to dress it down but still have that formal edge.
3. MISS SELFRIDGE PINAFORE DRESS: I've been loving the pinafore trend, just like most of you have too. I really love my Topshop pinafore (shown here) and I would love to buy a few more. I saw this one on the Miss Selfridge website and it's seriously so cute, perfect for wearing shirts and tees under it. The polka dot design is really sweet, I will wear anything that makes me feel like a child again.
4. TOPSHOP KNITTED MIXED YARN JACKET: This is my favourite piece on my wishlist, I will be buying it as soon as I have some money! I'm loving these little jackets at the moment, it reminds me of my Primark one, (shown here). I just think they add a little something to a basic outfit, and definitely great for spring days where you just need a light jacket.
5. TOPSHOP PARKER PREMIUM CHELSEA BOOTS: These are just perfect! I have some cheap flat chelsea boots, but I'm really loving these ones with the heel at the moment. I'm so in love with these, but being a student I can't afford them, sad face. They would be great for everyday wear as the heel is a reasonable height, and they would look amazing with everything! I'm definitely going to be looking for a dupe.