Lately I've been after some new basic pieces for my spring wardrobe. Versatile pieces are my fave because you can wear them over and over again creating new outfits and different looks without spending loads of money. Here are some versatile items and how I would wear them...
1. New Look Double Strap Vest - £4.99: I think this top is so cute and it comes in white, purple, pink and of course black. I love all of them! I would buy this in a size bigger than I am to make it oversized and wear it with black skinny jeans so it gives off a flowy look. I would also wear it tucked into skater skirts or loose fitting shorts.
2. New Look Pink Boucle Skate Skirt - £17.99: The colour of this skirt is gorgeous, and it would add a little something to any plain outfit. I would style it by matching it with a cute crop top and the flats (#6). I also think it would also look quite chic with a band tee tucked into it and a pair of chelsea boots.
3. Topshop Crochet Sides Sundress - £36.00: I really really really want to buy this dress, and hopefully one day I will! Like I've said on the photo, I would layer the dress over tees to give off a cool grunge look. That is the sort of outfit I would want to wear to a festival with a pair of chelsea boots! I would also wear it with a little boucle jacket and flats for a summer day look.
4. Boohoo Lois Mesh Panel Crop Top - £8.00: I am loving crop tops this spring, and this one stood out to me as I really like the mesh panelling. It would look so nice with a monochrome midi skirt or maybe a leather skirt for a evening look. It could be dressed down with a skater skirt, like #2.
5. New Look White Paisley Peplum Top - £14.99: Peplum tops are so flattering, I only seem to wear them on nights out but I really want to try styling one for a day look. The pattern on this one is so cute and I think it would look great with some black skinnys! For a more formal look I would wear it with a midi skirt.
6. New Look Black Stud Ankle Strap Pumps - £17.99: If I owned these I don't think I would take them off! I really love the ankle strap, they are so dainty! Love them. They would go with almost everything, the cost per wear would be next to nothing. Seriously just rambling myself into buying these...
7. Topshop High Roller Tank Top - £12.00: Everyone loves a basic tee. These tops are great for layering and tucking into pieces. I would wear it oversized with skinny jeans and a statement blazer. Or even tucked into a skirt with a long necklace. Tops like these are so versatile and never go out of fashion.