Collection source: 1
I'm really surprised by Primark's s/s collection this year, there are soo many bits I hope to buy over the next few months. These six key pieces are a small section of my favourites from the collection. But like always in Primark there were definitely some items which were not so nice, who really buys those leopard print hot pants?
1. ORGANZA AQUA DRESS - £15: To me, this dress doesn't look like it's from Primark. I think it might be my favourite piece from the collection! The light aqua colour is gorgeous and the detailing is so lovely. It's a completely bargain at £15, and if it was in any other high street store it would probably be about 30! I really hope I am able to get my mits on this, completely love it!
2. STRIPE SKINNY ANKLE GRAZERS - £13: These trousers remind me of ice cream for some reason, they are so cute! They would look really nice in the summer matched with an oversized white tee. For 13 pounds you can't really go wrong. On the Look.co.uk website they also show them with blue stripes which look nice too, I just prefer the pink ones.
3. PINK BOUCLE DRESS - £20: I'm not 100% sure why I like this dress to be honest. I think it would look quite cool with a shirt or maybe even a t-shirt under it, but I don't think I would wear it on its own. At £20 it's quite on the pricey side (for Primark) but the material looks thick and well made. It definitely has that sixties thing going on, but it would look a lot nicer with a collar coming out of it.
4. ANIMAL PRINT SUNGLASSES - £1: I hate animal print, but for some reason I'm really liking the animal print sunglasses that have started to appear in the shops. They remind me of the sort of sunglasses my mum would wear on family beach holidays in the 90's. If I see these in Primark I will definitely pick them up, because at one pound it doesn't matter how much wear I get out of them.
5. TOILE DU JOIE SHIRT DRESS - £13: This dress is so cute with the little trees on it. Such a nice little day dress for university or just out and about. You could also wear a jumper over the top with the collar poking out, which would look really cute. The dress has cut out bits on the side (primark trying to be trendy) I don't think the dress really needed it, it's nice as it is.
6. EMBROIDED PATCH DENIM SHORTS - £12: Everyone needs a good pair of denim shorts for the summer, and these ones are really cool with the aztec design on them. I thought they would have been much more expensive than £12, which is a great bargain. These are definitely a cool alternative to your plain basic denim shorts.
What do you think of Primark's spring/summer collection, Will you be buying any of it?